I’m so glad this infographic exists.
Pudding, The Too Friendly Fox
A Cat Stepped In My Butter
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
"Pudding" is a resident Fox at the National Fox Welfare Society, as he’s too friendly to be released back to the wild
Where’s the adoption paperwork? Let’s get the ball rolling.
"Waste of good ammo. It’s my privilege to buy you a replacement box."
"All self-respecting whites have a moral responsibility to support our growing number of martyrs to the failed experiment called diversity."
"I thank all Police, you are the ‘Thin Blue Line’ protecting normal Americans from aggressive and entitled primitive savages. America is surely at the tipping point."
Just a few quotes (in case it’s hard to read) from that collection of donation messages for Darren Wilson.
Does anyone else want to say it’s not about race?
i love the article being put out there “Officer Wilson has his supporters too.” Yeah, see above.
I’d liked to see FX develop this for series.
Video: Nick Offerman Recites Some Profound Shower Thoughts [gifs via]
Mr. Potter has become an attractive, hairy, little elf man.
Can we make this an Olympic sport?
I’m only sharing tweets for those who are not on twitter and can’t see how passionate and outraged journalists are as they tweet from #Ferguson.
If you are on Twitter, here’s a good roster of people to follow if you want to keep updated.
Board up your windows and hide your children in the basement, because the PSL is coming early this year.